Step out in solidarity fundraising challenge 2022
Keep the movement moving! Step out every day for 30 days to raise money for Rape Crisis England & Wales.
Introducing our first ever virtual fundraising challenge, Step Out in Solidarity, running from 7th February (the start of Sexual Violence Awareness Week) until 8th March (International Women’s Day).
Whatever the method, whatever the distance, you can help us to support survivors
You can run, walk, roll, cycle, whatever you like – for a distance of your choosing for 30 days.
If you can’t ‘step out’ physically, you can do any other challenge for 30 days. Maybe you could knit or write a poem every day, or stay off social media for a month. Get creative!
By participating you’ll receive a Rape Crisis t-shirt or running vest, and a medal and certificate of completion. We just ask you aim to raise a minimum of £150.
Join the challenge
To get started you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Decide on your challenge
- Set your target
- Create a JustGiving page
- Ask your family and friends to sponsor you
- Start moving!
How your support helps us
The funds you raise will help support our work ensuring victims and survivors of sexual violence and abuse get the support they need.
Your support helps us to continue our work:
- Directly supporting victims and survivors and providing information and resources
- Promoting the needs and rights of women and girls who have experienced sexual abuse, rape and all forms of sexual violence
- Driving excellence within Rape Crisis Centres via National Service Standards
- Raising awareness of sexual violence and abuse in the wider community and with government.
We really appreciate your support and everyone's contribution helps us to make a real difference.
- Sara Kilner, Fundraising and Partnerships Lead, Rape Crisis England & Wales