Find your location
Coventry Rape & Sexual Abuse Centre Ltd (CRASAC)
Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm, Monday and Thursday 6pm - 8pm
Women and Men
Counselling for any female or male survivor or supporter (eg partner or carer) aged 18+
Group counselling for survivors, and Parent Group
Children & young people; females & males aged 5-18.
Crisis & advocacy (ISVA); females and males aged 11 years and over
Helpline can support anyone in crisis or offer information on other counselling services, including family, supporters and professionals
Male ISVA clients are seen on a Wednesday. There is a women only space in our 1st floor office where the counselling takes place.
This number is a 24 hour answer message line. Where possible you will receive a response within 24 hours. (Weekend messages answered on Monday)
Women, Men and Children
We offer BACP accredited counselling which includes one to one and group counselling. We house 3 Independent Sexual Violence Advocates who offer practical support from advocacy with asylum, housing, benefits and others services to support through the criminal justice system.
Savana provides free counselling and support services for adults and children from the age of four who have experienced or who are affected by any form of sexual violence whether recently or in the past. This can include but is not limited to; rape, sexual assault, domestic violence, child sexual abuse/exploitation, genital mutilation, honour related violence and gangs.
West Mercia Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Centre (WMRSASC)
Both open: Monday and Thursday 6.00pm - 8:00pm, Tuesday 1pm - 5pm and Friday 10am - 2pm
Women and Men
WMRSASC is a free, confidential and non-judgemental support service for survivors based in Worcestershire and Herefordshire (and also Shropshire for the Branch Project) who have experienced any form of rape or sexual abuse at any time in their lives.
- Telephone helpline open to survivors, their carers and supporters, as well as professionals seeking information.
- Counselling for individuals aged 11+, their carers and supporters, provided by qualified counsellors.
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisory (ISVA) Service for individuals aged 18+ who are, or are considering, going through the Criminal Justice System.
- Children & Young People's ISVA (ChISVA) Service for children & young people aged 5-17, also for 18-25 year olds with additional needs.
- Family ISVA Service for parents/carers of survivors, enabling children under 5 years to receive support through the FISVA engagement with their parent/carer.
- The Branch Project for children and young people who have experienced Child Sexual Exploitation or are worried about it. The Branch Project provides support throughout Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire.