Find your location
Aylesbury Vale & Milton Keynes Sexual Assault & Abuse Support Service (AVMK SAASS)
Women and girls, and men and boys
- One to one and group therapy
- Pre-trial therapy
- Information and Advice
- Drop in centre - invitation only
Aylesbury Vale and Milton Keynes (North Buckinghamshire)
East Kent Rape Crisis Centre
Monday to Friday 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Women and Men
We offer face to face counselling for all those who have been affected by rape or any form of sexual abuse/assault. This includes close family/friends.
For those clients who are in crisis we offer therapeutic crisis intervention where the client is seen within a few days. This can hold a client until they are ready to access counselling.
Our helpline is open from 6:30pm - 9:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Our ISVA Service covers all of East Kent and can assist with all matters relating to the CJS.
Oxfordshire Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre (OSARCC)
Monday 6:30pm - 9pm, Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm, Sunday 6pm - 8:30pm
Women and girls only
- Telephone Helpline
- Email Support - [email protected]
- Advocacy & Advice - ISVA
- Support Groups
- Empowerment support for young women and girls (aged 14-18)
- Consent workshops and talks
- Multi-Agency training for professionals
- Information provision
- Face to face services: women aged over 18 living in Oxfordshire.
- Face to face empowerment support: young women and girls aged 14-17 living in Oxfordshire.
- Helpline and email support: open to all women survivors and their supporters of any gender, age and location.
Survivors' Network (Sussex Rape Crisis Centre)
Wednesday 7pm - 9pm
Women and Men
We provide therapeutic support including 1-1 counselling, groupwork, a drop-in, a helpline and activities like yoga.
We also have an ISVA service for anyone who has, or is considering, reporting to the police.
Our young people’s services and adult ISVA services are available to survivors of all genders.