Survivors' Network (Sussex Rape Crisis Centre)
Address: 6a Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Services Available To:
Survivors of all ages and genders.
- Helpline and email service: anonymous and confidential support via telephone and email. Open to survivors of all genders aged 14+ years, as well as their supporters and professionals. Helpline is open Monday 7pm - 9pm and Wednesday 12pm - 2pm.
- ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Adviser) service: open to survivors of all genders aged 18+ years.
- CYP (Children and Young People’s) service: open to survivors of all genders under the age of 18 years. This includes a specialist ISVA service for children up to 13 years old and young people up to 18 years old, as well as outreach work and counselling for young people aged 14+ years.
- Counselling: therapeutic support for survivors and their supporters. Open to all self-identifying women aged 18+ years.
- Group work and additional support: we run a range of online and in-person groups, classes, clinics and workshops. This includes a Peer Support Group for self-identifying women aged 18+ years.
- Resources and self-help guides: specialist information for survivors, their supporters and community allies. Available here
- Training and consultancy: we provide expert-delivered training on the prevalence and realities of sexual violence and its effects on survivors. We also provide specialist consultancy support to businesses and organisations.