Survivors' Network (Sussex Rape Crisis Centre)
Address: 6a Pavilion Buildings, Brighton, BN1 1EE
Services Available To:
Survivors of all ages and genders.
- Helpline & Email Service - Anonymous and confidential support via telephone and email. Open to survivors of all genders aged 14+ years, as well as their supporters and professionals. Helpline is open Monday 7pm - 9pm and Wednesday 12pm - 2pm.
- ISVA Service - Independent Sexual Violence Advisor Service. Open to survivors of all genders aged 18+ years.
- CYP Service - Children & Young People’s Service. Open to survivors of all genders under the age of 18 years. This includes a specialist ISVA service for children up to 13 years old, and young people up to 18 years old. As well as, outreach work and counselling for young people aged 14+ years.
- Counselling - Therapeutic support for survivors and their supporters. Open to all self-identifying women aged 18+ years.
- Groupwork & Additional Support - We run a range of online and in-person groups, classes, clinics and workshops. Including a Peer Support Group for self-identifying women aged 18+ years.
- Resources and Self-Help Guides. Specialist information for survivors, their supporters and community allies. Available here.
- Training & Consultancy - We provide expert-delivered training on the prevalence and realities of sexual violence and its effects on survivors. We also provide specialist consultancy support to businesses and organisations.