SOS Rape Crisis
Address: , Southend-on-Sea, SS1 1AN
Services Available To:
Survivors – Women, Children and Men
Siblings (secondary survivors)
Parent & Carers
- Helpline Support (13 years+) via Live Chat, available Monday & Tuesday (2pm - 4:30pm & 6pm - 9pm) Wednesday & Thursday (12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 9pm) and Friday (9am - 11:30am).
- One-to-One Therapy (18 years+).
- Pre-trial Therapy.
- Under 11s Play Therapy.
- Young People Talking Therapy (12 -17 years old).
- Young People empowerment groups (aged 10-17 years old).
- Adult Well-Being Groups (art, walking & mindfulness).
- Parent/Carer Therapy.
- Specialist information workshops for parents/carers.
- Specialist Therapy and referral pathways for prostituted women.
- Community Training Sessions– Responses to sexual violence trauma sessions for other professionals.
- Schools Work – Specialist lessons delivery in schools for pupils and teachers.
- Art Therapy – children, young people and adults.