Nottinghamshire Sexual Violence Support Services
Address: 30 Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LP
Services Available To:
Women, men and children.
- Anonymous and confidential helpline and support service via telephone, email. Telephone helpline is open Monday - Sunday 10am - 1pm and also Monday - Friday 4:30pm - 7:30pm.
- Drop in sessions.
- One - one Counselling services, with the choice of either a male or female counsellor. 121 counselling is can be long to short term, and it is usually person-centred.
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) sessions.
- EDMR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Processing) therapy.
- ISVA (Independent Sexual violence Advisors) services.
- Support services for survivors aged 18+ and for partners, parents, carers, family members and friends of survivors.
- Group support for survivors aged 18+.
- Mindfulness course.
- Specialist therapy for Children and Young People aged 13-17 (or up - 24 where there are complex needs).