North London Rape Crisis (Solace Women's Aid)
Address: 2 Angel SquareWarrens Street, London, EC1V 1NY
Services Available To:
Women and girls aged 4+.
- Anonymous and confidential helpline and support service via telephone and email.
- Art and Drama therapy for children and young people aged 4-18 years old who have been affected by sexual violence.
- Safe refuge and accommodation for women and children made homeless through domestic or sexual abuse.
- One-to-one advice and support.
- Specialist services for women with multiple disadvantages and needs which can include problematic substance use, signifigant mental health needs, exiting prostitution and more.
- ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advocate) services.
- Range of therapy groups.
- One-to-one counselling.
- Specialist holistic therapies: well being classes and one-to-one body therapies.
- Specialist children and young people support in Haringey.