East Kent Rape Crisis Centre
Address: PO Box 353, Canterbury, CT2 9WA
Services Available To:
We support survivors of, and anyone affected by, sexual violence or coercion. This includes people of any age, gender, religion, race or sexual orientation, regardless of whether their experience is recent, ongoing or historical.
- Confidential and anonymous crisis and support line, available for anyone affected by sexual violence, including those supporting survivors/victims of sexual violence. The helpline is open Monday - Friday from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. It is also available on Monday and Fridays at 3pm - 5pm.
- Specialist support telephone and email service specifically for those aged 18 and under who have experienced trauma.
- Counselling for survivors of sexual violence, and for friends, family and partners of survivors& children aged 4+.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention for survivors /victims of sexual violence aged 18+ who may not necessarily be ready for counselling.
- ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) services.
- Family therapy - support families with traumatised children or young people.