Cheshire & Merseyside RASASC
Address: P.O. BOX 35, Warrington, WA1 1DW
Services Available To:
Women, men and children.
- Confidential and anonymous telephone information and support line open Monday to Friday (9:00 - 16:00).
- Specialist counselling for people who have experienced sexual violence.
- ISVA (Independ Sexual Violence Adviser) services.
- Pre-trial therapy.
- Specialist counselling and ISVA support for children and young people up - the age of 18 who have been affected either directly or indirectly by sexual violence .
- Support groups for people over 18 years of age who have experienced sexual violence, and who are not currently engaged in the Criminal Justice System.
- Support groups are held online via Zoom, and face to face in Cheshire, Knowsley and St Helens. All groups are facilitated by a qualified specialist practitioner.