Cambridge Rape Crisis Centre
Address: Box R12 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 2AD
Services Available To:
All our services are available to women, girls and non-binary people whose gender identities include 'woman'. Our counselling and ISVA services are available to men and boys.
CRCC provides specialist support services to women and girls across Cambridgeshire who have been subjected to, or are being subjected to, rape and all forms of sexual violence and abuse, no matter when that abuse occurred.
- Confidential telephone helpline for women and girls, which is open three days a week on Wednesdays (7pm-9.30pm), Thursdays (7pm-9.30pm) and Sundays (10am-12.30pm)
- Confidential email support service for women and girls.
- Live Chat service for women and girls which can be accessed via our website.
- Adult ISVA service works with people aged 19 and over. Our Children and Young People’s ISVA (ChISVA) service supports survivors aged 18 and under. Our ISVAs and ChISVAs specialise in supporting survivors who have chosen to engage in the Criminal Justice System, supporting them from report to court, and post trial.
- One-to-one counselling service
When we are able to secure funding, we run Peer Support Groups for female survivors.
We also offer training for groups and organisation who are interested in increasing their awareness and understanding of sexual violence and supporting survivors.