West London Rape Crisis Centre
Address: PO BOX 13095, London, W13 3BJ
Services Available To:
Women and girls.
- Anonymous and confidential helpline, support and advice service via telephone, live chat and email. Telephone helpline is open Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm and from 6pm - 9pm on Wednesdays.
- One-to-one counselling.
- Specialist counselling for Black and minoritised young women aged 14-24.
- Body therapy.
- Support groups - ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advocate) services.
- Specialist one-to-one practical and advocacy support for women and girls (14+) affected by any form of gender based violence and abuse.
- Specialist One-to-one support, group work and counselling for young women.
West London: Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon and Hounslow