The Womens Centre Cornwall
Address: PO Box 39, Bodmin, PL31 1XF
Services Available To:
Women and girls aged 11+.
Sexual and Domestic Violence Specialist Support
Empowering, women-centred support for women survivors of sexual and/or domestic violence. This includes:
- Specialist Support Service, Helpline, Groupwork.
- Helpline is available Monday - Friday (10am - 1pm) Monday and Thursdays evenings (6pm - 10pm) and Saturday (10am - 1pm).
- Young Empowered Women Project. Various Bodywork therapies, helping women and girls heal their bodies from the trauma of their abuse.
- Women’s Survivor Forum for women aged 18+ who have been affected by sexual violence to share their experiences, feel connected, decrease social isolation in a safe, virtual, empowering space.
- Criminal Justice, Advocacy and Multiple Disadvantage.
- Open Service, Mentoring, Spark Assertive Outreach Project.
- DIVAS, supporting women with learning disabilities and neurodiversity.
- #NeverTooLate, supporting older women who have experienced sexual violence.
- International Women’s Work including Facebook groups for Portuguese, Bulgarian and Romanian women.