Vacancies at Rape Crisis England & Wales
There are currently no job vacancies with Rape Crisis England & Wales.
Please check back in future or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be told next time we are recruiting.
Please do not send your CV to us as we do not have the capacity to respond to unsolicited employment enquiries and will not open attachments.
Vacancies at our member Rape Crisis organisations
The Rape & Sexual Abuse Counselling Centre Darlington & County Durham is recruiting a Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
The full job description, person specification and application can be downloaded from their website here or requested by ringing 01325 354119.
The closing date for applications is 12.00 on Friday 17th November 2017.
Women and Girls Network (home of West London Rape Crisis) is recruiting a Human Resources Administrator. Click the link below for the job advert.
The closing date for applications is 10am on Wednesday 18th October 2017. Interviews will be held on 27th October 2017.
Visit their website here to download an application pack.
Volunteering opportunities at our member Rape Crisis organisations
Savana are currently looking to recruit volunteer counselling supervisors in and around Staffordshire and Cheshire.
For more information please email: email@example.com
CARA (Centre for Action on Rape and Abuse), Essex is recruiting to the following posts:
Application forms can be downloaded from their website here.
OSARCC (Oxfordshire Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre) is recruiting 3 new Trustees - Voluntary role (with expenses)
Do you believe in a world free from sexual violence? Are you interested in women's issues? If so then you could be the Trustee we're looking for. OSARCC supports women and girls who have experienced or are experiencing sexual abuse. We provide a number of different services including a telephone/email listening service, support groups, 1:1 counselling and ISVA support.
We are looking for three new Trustees to help provide the Governance needed to deliver our next 3-year strategy. The charity is in a strong financial position, with robust policies and procedures in place. Building on this we are looking for Trustees with skills in the following areas: Chairing meetings, Media, Communications and Campaigns.
All Trustees should have knowledge of the voluntary sector, an interest in issues around violence against women and girls, and skills they feel appropriate to bring to the board of a small local charity.
We expect trustees to:
- Attend regular trustee meetings every one to two months on an evening or weekend in a central Oxford location
- Be actively involved in between trustee meetings by reading and replying to emails
- Support OSARCC events and activities
- Commit to at least one year of service
In return we can offer you:
- The chance to put something into Oxfordshire’s community and have an indirect impact on women’s lives at a time when they need support
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of an organisation at an exciting point in our history
- The ability to contribute to the Rape Crisis and broader women’s movement
- The opportunity to develop skills and experience in a range of areas including governance, employment, equal opportunities, fundraising, publicity, finance... the list goes on!
- Training in relevant areas
- To be reimbursed for out-of-pocket approved expenses
We are looking in particular for women with experience in:
- Campaigning and communication
- People Management
We are keen to hear from women from BAMER backgrounds, and those with experience of using services.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01865 725311 for an application pack or to arrange a call back from the Chair of our Board.
The deadline for applications is Monday 23rd October at 5pm.
Please note the post is open to women only (exempt under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
Please also check with your local centre about their current vacancies or volunteering opportunities, contact details can be found here.